Thursday, April 26, 2012

A little bit of passion

I am passionate! Working towards my MFA at Claremont Graduate University, teaching art at the university level and still tossing out new darts once in a while to see what sticks in my life. Dart tossing is my new way of thinking about things, give it a try if it works/sticks build on it, if it doesn't let it go/drop. The newest dart is that I am once again attempting to focus on my blog: http://suzanneutaskigibbs.blogspot.com/ Please take a look - oh you are! Ha Ha. My kids are thriving at school - with bumps here and there, as is to be expected. And I will be celebrating 20 years of marriage this September - whew! A lot going on - and in a few weeks I will get to see my newest niece for the first time. The missing link - well I hurt my ankle sometime in January and I will have a second x-ray tomorrow to check on the progress of healing - would love to toss the boot out of my life! Today I got ready for an Open Studio event at school that is happening on Sunday. I will take pictures and post soon.

1 comment:

  1. No more boot my fibula is 85% healed! No running yet, but that's ok.

    ReplyDelete