Saturday, May 12, 2012

Minus Space in DUMBO

Yesterday was an adventure. I traveled from Manhattan to Brooklyn via 2 subways to visit Minus Space Gallery and Matthew Deleget at Front Street Galleries. The current work on view is by Gilbert Hsiao. The show title is Jump and Flow. Please contact Minus Space if you have any additional interest in viewing the work of Gilbert Hsiao.




Minus Space information desk.

Art about the information desk - the artist Gilbert Hsiao was happy to have it hung with the electrical panel.

Gilbert Hsiao - this was my favorite piece, but I forgot to take a close-up.
Artist Quote: "I want to bring into being visual experiences for which we do not yet have words, but can experience nonetheless."
Gilbert Hsiao - the round piece changes with every view.

Gilbert Hsiao

Small beautiful water color pieces that lead into the back room, please reach Minus Space for more information.
 Thank you to Matthew Deleget from Minus Space for his gracious reception and description of the work on view. I found out that Minus Space in this DUMBO location has only been open since September 2011. I wish them much success!

No comments:

Post a Comment