Monday, May 21, 2012

Art for Sale - Half an MFA

I have completed one half my Master of Fine art degree at Claremont Graduate School. Being half way finished is something to celebrate.

It is also a bit of a problem. I have an inventory glut. Here are some shots of Orange Oak Studio trying to devour my new work. It is clearly not working. There is art everywhere!

Capture 1



Capture 2
Capture 3

Capture 4

Capture 5

Capture 6

Capture 7

12 x 12 Encaustic

6 linen panels - 12 x12 Food Works, rice lentils, oatmeal and acrylic medium.

Two little Encaustic Studies

Encaustic Faces and Encaustic Pink and Blue.


For one week  – May 27 - June 2, 2012 my work is available at a name your price discount (plus packing and shipping).

Suggested prices are at least:
$25 for small items 10 x 10 or smaller
$50 for medium items 24 x 24 or smaller
$75 or more for larger items over 24 inches in any dimension.

Please contact me for purchasing any of the items shown in the studio shots in this blog page. It would be really wonderful to see my art move into homes and businesses where it will be enjoyed and cared for.

I can also provide better close-up shots of any of the work, just ask. Thanks, I look forward to serving you. Suzanne

suzanneugibbs@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment