Saturday, June 2, 2012

Three Lines, A Circle and A Character

A literal translation
The original instructions.

I put out large paper and sharpie pens on the wall in front of my studio. The directions were: Draw three lines, a circle and a character. The results were fantastically creative. I share a few photos of the finished drawings here:

I wonder - did Leslie Love Stone draw this one?
A Suzanne Gibbs Original - Yes, I too drew on my own collaborative drawing!
And other results of classmates labor follow below.



I ask: what would you have drawn? Share it and I will post it on a future blog - Thanks!
e-mail to: suzanneugibbs@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You can certainly see your skills in the work you write.
    The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who
    are not afraid to say how they believe. All the time go after your heart.


    Take a look at my homepage :: Women Self Defence Classes grand rapids

    ReplyDelete